Sunday, January 9, 2011

I ♥ Red Lips

RED LIPS!!!
i wanna try it very very long time d...
but always scare ppls will say it's so Kua Jeong 
especially my Ray Dear...

Actually i wanted to try during Bonnie birthday party...
applied on my lips d
just because of Ray Dear's reaction when he saw it
i rubbed all the color away...

Last day of 2010
i don't care anymore...
i want to do it once as it's the last day of the year...

Then i told Maggie to accompany me...
hahaha!!!i'm so bad
if ugly let us ugly together...
but i don't think it's ugly...

The result is very magnificent!!!
thankfully ppls said it's nice!!!
of cos most are ladies...
maybe guys just think differently

And after that
i was told by Maggie
now Red Lips is a trend!!!
we are fashionista on the track!!!

So the conclusion is
my Red Lips make up SUCCESSFUL!!!


--
XOXO

1 comment: