Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My sis is ALRIGHT!!!


I juz back from Macau & ZhuHai trip
so i admitted i dunno wat happened in M'sia

but great to know from my mum that jun is getting better now
just knew that her neck got a big & long scar from left ear to right ear...
such a big scar...
but most important is she's alright & will totally recover soon... (tat's i believe)
cos she's still young & metabolism is quite good in her young body...

What happened in M'sia actually made me quite confuse
cos i did receive sms from Chiwawa & Huilee
asking bout jun's operation fund...
they are willing to help
even highschool mate FungFung...
she was asking wat happen on jun

then get to know from my dear
said tat someone is spreading sms & facebook message
about my sis need quite big operation fund
& she has no MEDICAL CARD!!!
but i didn't hear anything from my parents...
this make me feel bad cos i tot am not the one suppose to know it earlier than anyone?!
if my parents need this kind of help i will be surely know it...
cos wat my mum told me the operation fund can fully covered by insurance
but then it need to pay 1st before it can be claim
she said everything settle cos my auntie & uncle (mum's cousins) will pay for it 1st
then after we get the claim only pay them back

To confirm it,
i came back last nite & today i did call up my mum
after asked for jun's condition
then i start to ask mum about the thingy heard earlier...
she doesn't know anything ler...
aikssss!!!!who start this fault?!?!?!

i asked Chiwawa, bro LipVui
then maggie did called me up also for this matter
after i knew everything
i understand everyone is helping
they all really hope to do something to help jun
but try to think that
now wat jun need is to be optimistic & rest more
the HELPING sms had already spread till whole KK & even KL
some very the not-so-close frens also knew it d...
Hey...we all also "wan face" de ler...
somemore i understand a patient also not really wan all the human beings on earth knew that she's go for the operation...
fren's sincerely concern & help is good & she did appreciate
but...if those not so close frens know that jun suppose got insurance covered but still need donation fund...
then how will they think???
we need help but not this kind of help...
some of the not-so-close frens sure will ask this & that but not really willing to help
i dun wan this happen!!!!

Now i just hope can get everyone's prayer hands...
just need some close frens helps
just wan Jun to rest more & dun wan let her think so much of this "FAN" things...
If anyone really hope to give our her/his helping hands of cos we willing to...
Just a word-- Pls don't stress her up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment